Thursday 7 April 2016

USBs


 I had been thinking about how I wanted to send my work out to clients, other than online.  I usually put the images onto a CD but I was think how could I present it in a professional manner. This is when I thought about having personalised USB sticks made with my logo on. I started by looking around on the internet at what deals I could find, most of the companies would only sell them in batches no little than 50 USBs.




I requested for some quotes and most companies got back to me within 30 minutes. I even had a sample pack sent out to me for free to give me and idea of the range of sticks and boxes they do.








But for now buying in bulk would be a bit too expensive, but would defiantly be something I would consider when I get off my feet and start earning. So for now I thought I would have a look to see if anywhere would do smaller amounts of USB sticks for example 5 rather than £50 to see what the comparison in price would be. The only problem when looking to get one done or a small amount you get less choice of what you want it to look like.






After doing a bit of research I think I am going to wait to buy in bulk, as it’s a huge saving in the long run.

Sample pack of USBs for future use 




No comments:

Post a Comment