Wednesday 20 April 2016

CV


Creative CV 

I had started making my creative CV on Photoshop but I really didn't have a clue at when I was doing and couldn't make it not look like an armature had put it together. 





I was really happy with the idea of doing these CVs Square, as it was a bit different. I had decided to get them printed by moo as everything I had got from them had been really good quality. I had everything proof red before I sent them of the get printed. But when they came back they were much smaller than I thought the measurements were and some one had pointed out a spelling mistake for ‘reference’  When I’m ready to be handing out this kind of CV I will re do the back and print them out myself and bigger.    





















Professional CV


I used a CV builder on the internet so I could have the layout looking smart and it was really helpful for ideas to put down as my skills, but I hadn’t realised that it was an American website and it put mobile down as ‘cell’ so I need to put it into Photoshop and get it changed.




No comments:

Post a Comment