Thursday 21 April 2016

Refrance

Louise Pollard 


Jodie is a very rounded and capable young lady, who is confident and outgoing, whilst being conscientious in her studies and work.  She has worked for me during her holidays at university and was recommended to me by another photographer in the Catterick area.

Since then she has applied herself in everything that she’s done whilst working for me and has brought a fresh new version to what we had previously seen in our social crowed shots.  Her rolls included photographing family fun days to promote a handful of Yorkshire racecourses, social media work for the summer festival and shadowing me whilst photographing the winning horses and jockeys being let into the winners enclosures.  After completing her first shift on the racecourse, photographing a charity camel race I was so impressed that I had no doubts about offering her more work.

She prepares properly and is always keen to get started on any assignment and isn’t afraid to ensure everything is completed to a high standard before packing up.

Jodie would be an asset to any business, as she is willing to work hard and learns quickly. Her personality is well suited to working with people, as she’s a positive person with a lively character, without being too overpowering.


If I was in a position to offer Jodie full time employment, I would not hesitate to do so but in the circumstances I wish her well and would recommend her to any prospective employer.

No comments:

Post a Comment