Wednesday 6 April 2016

Insurance

Simply Business quotes  

It is important to have public liability insurance if photographing on a location shoot where a member of the public could trip over kit and claim against your business.  When looking on insurance sights it will always give you options to be covered for other insurance claims such as Employers’ liability and Professional indemnity. The more you want the more expensive it will be per year. So by clicking them all and racking up a huge bill at the end, think about what your business will be doing and what you will most need the protect your business. For example I wouldn’t need employability insurance but Professional indemnity would be a good thing to have, as I am only a small business getting started and having a claim against me not providing the images the client has requested would be a major costly problem if not insured. 


Compere the market quotes

At the moment I only having a couple of jobs booked I was looking for something a bit cheaper until I have left university and got a bit of money behind me. I thought about paying per month but jobs keep coming up and being booked throughout the year so it would work out cheaper by buying it for the year. I had to think how to make it cheaper, by looking at different comparison websites and just going for public liability insurance and making sure I back up the work straight away in three places I could find an affordable insurance.  



No comments:

Post a Comment